Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2004

House Work

Something that isn't new to me. Being in the family with only 2 brothers I'm quite used to doing it. Woke up around 10am today and saw my mom doing some cleaning, so me, being that type of guy (Wahahaha) helped her.. She was sweeping the floor halfway when I got up so I told her I will mop the floor and wipe the table tops and sweep the outside floor for her. But to my utter disappointment (and my mom's). It seems the last person who "used" the mop didn't clean it properly and didn't even throw the dirty water away *sigh. Such irresponsibility really irritates me sometimes. "If you wanna lecture me about cleaning, do a good job yourself dude", that's what I always tell myself... Sigh..
So now I'm gonna have lunch with my mom. We're gonna eat Pork Rice (YEA~!!!)

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.